Broker Check

Medicare Options

Turning 65 is a big milestone. It means retirement and signing up for Medicare for many individuals. Medicare can be confusing and ensuring you are choosing the right coverage is important. If you are new to Medicare, here is what you need to know:

  • Medicare is a government health care program. Most people enroll when they turn 65 and/or retire.
  • Medicare is made up of four parts. Together, Parts A and B are often referred to as Original Medicare.
    • Part A – covers hospitalization and skilled nursing facility stays
    • Part B – covers doctor visits, lab tests and other medical procedures
    • Part C – Medicare Advantage, an alternative to Original Medicare
    • Part D – Prescription drug coverage

Did You Know….Medicare typically covers 80 percent of your medical costs, leaving the remaining 20 percent your responsibility? It’s hard to predict what your out-of-pocket costs might be. That’s why many people choose a Medicare Supplement plan from BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina to help cover these costs.

BlueCross Medicare Supplement plans are affordable, give you access to the Silver & Fit® fitness program (at no cost), and discounts on hearing and vision products. Plus, you’ll have freedom of being able to see any doctor or visit any hospital that accepts Medicare! 

Head Financial has been serving seniors for over 34 years. We can guide you through the sign-up process and assist you in choosing the best plan for your lifestyle and budget!

Call for a free Medicare consultation: 864-232-7355.

Have a Medicare Question?

Name
Email
Phone
Question
Thank you! Oops!